Egg White Protein Powder is rated as one of the highest quality types of proteins that are available on the market today. Egg whites contain no fat and that is what makes it such a high quality and natural protein, especially for those on a low-fat diet plan.
It is a great supplement that boosts athletic performance or weight loss when you are on a paleo, ketogenic, or low-carb diet. It is also free of fat and cholesterol. We have shortlisted our best Egg white protein powders in this article.
List of Top 8 Egg White Protein Powder
1 - Egg White Protein Powder by Jay Robb
Jay Robb Egg White Protein Powder is an “Outrageously Delicious” vanilla-flavored protein powder that uses pure egg white protein. Jay Robb Egg White Protein powder raw material is derived from chickens not treated with growth hormones.
It’s fat-free, low calorie, and low carb, with 24g of protein in each serving.
- Egg White Protein helps build muscle faster, repairs and nourishes your body, and supports your immune system and metabolism.
- No Artificial Ingredients, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Non-GMO, Low Carb, Keto, Vegetarian.
- Easy to Mix with milk, water, juice or your favorite liquid.
- A bit pricey.
2 - Paleo Thin Protein Powder by Julian Bakery
Paleo Protein Egg White Powder is a simple egg protein supplement made by Julian Bakery. With pure egg white powder and lecithin, this 2-ingredient supplement provides a very easy way to increase your daily protein intake.
It’s super low-carb, fat-free, and paleo-friendly, and contains nothing but the best egg white protein and lecithin.
- Two Organic Ingredients: USDA Organic Egg White Powder & Organic Sunflower Lecithin.
- Uses organically fed chicken’s eggs that are free range.
- Contains 25g of protein per scoop.
- GMO Free and USDA Graded Organic.
- A bit of expensive.
3 - Egg White Protein by NOW Sports
NOW Sports Egg White Protein is an excellent natural source of high-quality protein. NOW Foods Eggwhite Protein is a quality egg protein powder made by one of the best companies in the business.
This product is an effective and easy way to increase your protein intake while not significantly increasing your caloric intake. It’s great for dieters, due to its low fat, carb, and calorie content, and great for athletes.
- 16g protein per serving. Pure dried egg whites.
- High-quality source of protein.
- Complete protein with excellent amino acid profile.
- Less than 1g of fat and less than 1g of carbs per serving.
- Unflavored; versatile to mix with whatever you want.
- Made by one of the best companies in the supplement industry.
- Small serving size. Great value for money.
- Difficult to mix without blender.
4 - Egg White Protein by True Nutrition
True Nutrition's Egg White Protein offers a high-quality Paleo protein, perfect for building lean muscle.
True Nutrition offers Whole Egg Protein Powder either as a stand-alone ingredient or as an additive in a custom protein formula. This is one of the best egg white protein powder, also offered as a cholesterol-free alternative protein.
- 24g of protein. Contains substantial amounts of high quality amino acids and protein to fuel muscle recovery and growth.
- Naturally dairy free, soy free, and gluten free.
- TrueFlavors provide delicious zero calorie stevia-sweetened flavorings in Chocolate Fudge Brownie, French Vanilla, or Unflavored.
5 - Egg White Protein Powder by Smart138
Smart138 Egg White is made exclusively from USA farmed non-GMO eggs and packaged in the USA.
Just pure and best egg white protein, a dash of natural flavors without any added sugar, artificial flavors, or ingredients.
Smart138 Egg White Protein is another great option for athletes. It's wholesome and contains all-natural ingredients – even for its flavored variants.
- Smart, Clean Nutrition, 25g Protein 0g Sugar, 4 Carbs, only 130 Calories, and 5.15g of naturally occurring BCAAs.
- Only the Best Ingredients Soy Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, with No Added Sugar, No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors. Delicious Vanilla flavor.
- May have unpleasant taste
6 - Naked Egg by Naked Nutrition
NAKED EGG Protein Powder is a pure, simple, and high-quality egg protein supplement made by NAKED Nutrition. NAKED EGG provides a paleo diet friendly egg protein to use in recipes and shakes.
Naked Egg is a premium egg white protein powder using only non-GMO eggs sourced exclusively from US farms. All vital nutrients are retained in the purest form along with a complete amino acid profile.
- Provide 25g protein, 0g fat, 2g carbs, and 5.8g of BCAA's per serving
- Only two ingredients: Non-GMO egg whites and sunflower lecithin
- Sourced exclusively from US farms
- Excellent paleo protein source
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
- Soy-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free
- Does not have a pleasant taste
7 - Egg White Paleo Protein by BulkSupplements
BulkSupplements White Protein Protein is a simple and effective egg white protein supplement.
It’s packaged in a simple, no-frills bulk bag, and is one of the most affordable options.
Pelo is known as one of the best egg white protein powders in the market.
- 23g protein, 0g fat, and 0g carbs per serving
- Pure egg white powder
- An affordable dose of high-quality protein
- No added unnecessary ingredients or additives
- Bit clumpy texture
8 - Milk And Egg by Universal Nutrition
Universal's premium Milk & Egg Protein offers you the most advanced, highest quality protein formula available. Milk and Egg Protein contains only slow-acting proteins and is formulated to be easily digestible and readily utilized by your body.
Universal's Milk & Egg Protein contributes greatly to the promotion of a positive nitrogen balance within your body, is easily-digestible and readily-utilized by your body.
- Provides 24g protein per serving
- Enriched protein blend for muscle growth
- Two proven protein sources
- specially designed to add quality protein to your diet
- contains casein, lactalbumin, and egg protein
What Are Egg White Protein Powders?
Egg white protein powders are the health supplements that are high in protein content - which is made from, of course, Egg whites. It is a powdered form of egg white.
It contains all the essential 9 amino acids that everyone needs. The best egg white protein powders are low in calories, fat, and carbohydrates.
Egg white protein powder helps you to achieve your daily protein consumption. It provides high quality, complete protein, and does not contain lactose.
It can be completely fat-free and typically contain around 100-140 calories per serving.
Because egg protein powders are low calorie, fat, and carbs, they are considered as excellent for dieting and also a great meal replacement option.
A single protein shake from such egg white protein powders is enough to full your appetite and still lower your calorie intake.
What Are the Benefits of Egg White Protein?
- Egg protein contains high quality of protein and low in calories that helps you stay full for longer.
- Egg white contains a very less number of calories thus it limits your calorie intake.
- Egg whites are very low in fat and are completely free from cholesterol.
- Egg white contains 10 essential amino acids and is considered a complete protein.
- Egg white protein digest at a moderate speed and keeps muscle protein synthesis going for a longer time.
- Egg white protein is lactose-free and a good replacement for dairy proteins such as whey and casein
- It is a paleo diet friendly and gives more nutritious benefits for muscle repair.
Almost everyone who is consuming egg white protein powder may experience positive benefits from it, especially athletes and dieters.
Are There Any Side Effects of Egg Protein Powder?
Usually, egg protein powder does not cause any side effects when taken in a limited amount. But a few may cause general side effects such as gas, bloating, or nausea.
The people who are allergic to egg should avoid consuming this protein powder. But it is advisable to consult the doctor before taking any supplement.
How To Pick a Good Egg Protein Powder?
The first thing to look into any protein powder is the protein content. Usually, the amount of protein content should be around 15-25g per serving.
Egg White Protein
There are two different types of egg protein - whole egg protein & egg white protein. Egg white protein is best for those who are looking for dieters.
It is important to consider the brand of the product. There is a number of companies competing in the market. You should make sure that you are buying a product from a reputed company.
Last but not least considering the price - the value of the product.
What is egg protein and where does it come from?
Egg protein is made from the egg white. It's fat-free and very high in protein.
Do any other foods contain egg protein?
No, just eggs.
Can I use egg protein in my post workout shake?
Yes. Egg protein is absorbed quickly by the body which makes it ideal for post-workout.
Can I mix egg protein with other supplements?
Yes. There are no adverse side effects mixing egg protein with other supplements.
Is egg protein OK for vegetarians?
Yes, if you're okay with the consumption of dairy products.
How does egg protein supplements tastes?
It totally depends on the brand. Some brands do taste bad, but the same goes very well in tastes.
Are Egg White Protein Powders Good For You?
Egg white protein powder is considered a complete source of protein and contains all nine essential amino acids. They also contain important micronutrients such as riboflavin, vitamin B-12, and potassium.
Best Egg white protein powders supply the protein your body needs to not only preserve lean muscle as you exercise but also build more for extreme training. It's all safe and all good for your health.